- http://thegospelcentre.com/latest-news/33-things-the-holy-spirit-does/ Expertise: PhD Nursing
Lori Peters is a Nurse Practitioner, specialising in treating Men’s Sexual Dysfunction treatment with Vityl Man.
Lori Peters is originally from California. She started her career in pharmaceutical drug design, but after a two-year Peace Corps term in West Africa as a Science Teacher Trainer, she obtained Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing at John Hopkins University.
Lori’s has experience working with a number of demographics and types of patients. She has provided health care with Hopi & Navajo Native Americans in Arizona and with inner-city indigent populations in Washington, DC. Lori has cared for Peace Corps Volunteers and US embassy staff as the Health Program Manager/Medical Officer for the US Peace Corps in Tanzania, East Africa. Lori is also an experienced educator and has also nursing at the University of Maryland, Marymount University, and Frederick Community College.
Lori has focussed both educated and practiced in the field of Pain Management, specifically, Lori has specialised in Headache Management. She was the Clinical Director for The Headache Center at Parkway which focused on the clinical, research, and educational aspects of headache management. Following this, Lori became the Field Medical Affairs Manager/Medical Science Liaison for Depomed, a small pharmaceutical company focused on the treatment of headaches and neuropathic pain.
Lori has been interested in telehealth since her work in East Africa and is excited to provide accessible health care using this platform. She believes it takes a team to care for chronic conditions and telehealth is the way of the future where interdisciplinary teams can provide coordinated, patient-centred care.
- enchantingly University http://peacetrust.com/triamcinolone-price/ of California at Berkeley, USA [Bachelor Molecular Biology/Biochemistry]
- Johns Hopkins University, Maryland USA [Bachelor of Nursing]
- University of Maryland, Maryland USA [Masters Adult and Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner]
- Massey University, New Zealand [PhD Nursing]