- isotretinoin to buy in canada Expertise: Naturopathy
- Avon Lake Education: BSc
Sandy Jeffries, BSc, is a licensed and trained naturopath and psychology student from Australia.
Special interests: naturopathy, psychology, nutritional medicine, herbal medicine, evidence-based research, homeopathy.
Sandy started her studies at the Nature Care College in 1991. During her studies there, she obtained four diplomas – Diploma of Naturopathy, Diploma of Nutrition, Diploma of Botanical Medicine, and Diploma of Homeopathy.
She then went on to the University of Technology Sydney to begin a Bachelor of Midwifery. In 2015, Sandy went to the All Australian Training and received a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
In 2016, Sandy continued her education at the Australasian College of Natural Therapies. Sandy received a Bachelor of Health Science – Naturopathy in 2020.
During that time, she studied at the Study Group Australia/Ivy College in 2015. Sandy got upgrades for her diplomas in Naturopathy, Nutritional Medicine, and Herbal Medicine.
Currently, Sandy is studying at the Deakin University in Australia. She started in 2018 and is expecting to graduate next year with a Bachelor of Psychology with Honours.
Sandy’s other notable professional memberships and qualifications:
- Current Complementary Medicine Association (including professional insurances and health fund provider numbers)
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society – full member
- Foundation Certificate in Health-Related Exercise
- Certificate of Small Business Management
- Certificate of Childbirth and Early Parenting Education
- First Aid Certificate
Sandy’s personal goal is to learn more about nature’s medicine and to finish her Bachelor’s degree in psychology. She hopes to help more people with their chronic illness.