Nurse Practitioner; Diabetes Educator
Once completing his study at Deakin University, Ryan commenced a post graduate degree in Diabetes Education and Management. He currently is a Credentialed Diabetes Educator whilst maintaining a full membership with the Australian Diabetes Educators Association.
Ryan has worked at the Alfred Hospital and was a Clinical Nurse Consultant in Diabetes Education in one of the regional hospitals in Victoria. He was also a Diabetes Coordinator and Advisor for one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world at their satellite office in Melbourne.
Ryan has training in oncology, haematology and chemotherapy nursing at Peter MacCallum Centre and used to work as an Associate Nurse Unit Manager in some tertiary referring hospitals in Melbourne’s southeast.
He also conducts several Diabetes Clinics around southeast Melbourne.
- Master of Nursing (Diabetes Management and Education) –
- Master of Nurse Practitioner – Flinders University
- The Australian College of Nursing, Burwood, NSW
- Immunisation Course for Registered Nurses
- Graduate Certificate in Diabetes Education, Deakin University, Melbourne, Credentialed Diabetes Educator
- Peter McCallum Cancer Institute, Chemotherapy Modules 1 and 2
- Overseas Registered Nurse Training, Deakin University, Melbourne
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Davao Doctor’s College
- AHPRA (Australia Health Professionals Registration Agency) registered
- ADEA (Association of Diabetes Educator in Australia) full member – CDE
- ANMF (Australian Nursing and Midwife Federation) member