- Machagai Expertise : Nurse Pracitioner
- unheedingly Education: Bsc (Hons), Grad Cert. Nursing
Lynette White is a Nurse Practitioner with Vityl.
Lynette’s nursing career commenced in Ireland, following the completion of her Bachelor of Nursing. Looking to expand her career and see the world beyond Ireland, Lynette migrated to Australia in 2008 and took on an Emergency Critical Care role at the Alfred hospital, Melbourne until 2012.
Lynette spent the next five years broadening her health experience, working and studying in rural Western Australia, whilst receiving her qualification as a Nurse Practitioner.
As a way to consolidate and continue expanding my scope of Nurse Practitioner skills, Lynette transferred from rural health back to tertiary-based hospital medicine, managing acute health and deterioration of chronic diseases to include diabetes, wounds, respiratory, cardiac, and gastrointestinal health.
Lynette also has experience as an educator. She has developed quick reference guides and education materials for Emergency Departments for the management of acute angle-closure glaucoma. Lynette also maintains Instructor skills for Australian Life Support.
Lynette’s other special interests include ophthalmology and burns management. Alongside her work at Vityl, Lynette is currently co-ordinating the COVID-19 vaccination safety clinic for the state, in WA, Australia.
- Australian College of Critical Care Nurses (Member)
- Advanced Life Support courses (Previous Instructor)
- Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland, [Bachelor of Science (Honors)], 2007
- La Trobe University, VIC, [Graduate Certificate in Nursing (Emergency Care)], 2012