Dr. Vincent Yiu MBChB, FRNZCGP
- Rimini Expertise: General Practitioner
- http://msjazee.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-file-manager/lib/php/connector.minimal.php Education: University of Otago, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB)
Dr Vincent Chung Ting Yiu, MBChB (Otago), FRNZCGP, is a General Practitioner based in New Zealand.
buy priligy in south africa Special interests: health care, family medicine, emergency medicine, medical journalism.
Dr. Vincent’s medical experience spans New Zealand, Australia, and Hong Kong. Prior to joining the team at Vityl, his professional experience spans a variety of clinical settings, including both hospitals and medical centres. In New Zealand, Dr Vincent worked at Auckland District Health Board, Waitemata District Health Board, and Counties Manukau District Health Board (New Zealand). Dr. Vincent has also worked as a Surgical Registrar at the Alfred Hospital, Bayside Health in Melbourne (Australia) and also worked as a Service Resident in the Family Medicine and Primary Health Care NTWC, Hospital Authority (Hong Kong).
Dr. Vincent aims to extend his knowledge and his medical journalism work even further and hopes to present at many more conferences and seminars.
- Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners – Fellowship, FRNZCGP
- Cognitive Assessment and Empowerment Program – CAEP, Presenter
- Hospital Authority Convention, Hong Kong – Presenter
- Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) Annual Conference, England – Presenter.
- Chinese University of Hong Kong [Diploma in Advances in Medicine]
- University of Otago, New Zealand [Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB)] – 2003.