Ann Butler is a Nurse Practitioner in Men’s Sexual Dysfunction with Vityl.
As one of the first rural and remote Nurse Practitioners in Australia, Ann is used to working with men in regional and rural communities and understand men’s reluctance to seek medical intervention.
Ann’s scope of rural practice has allowed her practice to be health broad and in 2016 was recognised by the International Nurse’s Association as a Top Nurse Practitioner and invited as a guest speaker with Dr. Norman Swan on ABC Radio in relation to Stroke management dedicated to ‘Beat the Stroke Down’.
Ann describes her approach to clinical practice as ‘very practical with a down to earth approach’. Helping people in the health journey is something that she cares deeply about and loves doing.
While rural life has been the centre of her work practice it is also very much a part of her personal life living on a rural cattle property where her family breed and train cattle and horses. When she’s not health consulting, Ann is typically driving machinery and fixing things.
- Carmo do Cajuru Charles Darwin University, NT [Bachelor of Nursing] – 2003
- Flinders University, SA [Master’s Nurse Practitioner Rural and Remote] – 2010
- Flinders University, SA [Certificate Rural and Remote Management, Nursing] – 2011
- Australian Academy of Dermal Science, [Postgraduate Certificate, Cosmetic Dermal Science] – 2015
- Australian Academy of Dermal Science, [Graduate Diploma of Cosmetic Dermal Medicine] – 2016