Colonia Santa Teresa Endorsed Nurse Practitioner
- http://civilwarbummer.com/sherman-preferred-fire-and-naps-in-georgia-1864/ Expertise: Nurse Practitioner
Since completing her training in the UK, Helena has been a nurse for over 30 years. She has worked in Advanced Nursing roles in the United States and in Australia. She has a deep desire to improve outcomes in those who are chronically ill.
- National Secretary of the Australian college of Nurse Practitioners (ACNP)
- Alumni member and former Clinical senator for the WA Clinical Senate committee
- WA Drugs advisory panel (WADAP) Former voting member
- AHPRA-Expert panel member (Nurse practitioner endorsement).
Research Areas and Interests
- Emergency nursing and chronic disease management.
- Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner), Curtin University of Technology, 2009.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Specialisation, Curtin University of Technology, 2007.
- Nurse Practitioner Candidacy Model, Department of Health WA, Nursing and Midwifery Office Grant, 2020, Research grant of $45,000.