Psychotherapist & Yoga Practitioner
- Expertise: Psychotherapy and Yoga Practitioner
- Education : University of Surrey, U.K., Master of Science (MSc), Health Psychology
Harriet is a Psychotherapist and Yoga Practitioner, integrating psychological therapies with mindfulness, breathwork, and movement to treat chronic health conditions.
Harriet has extensive experience working with adolescents in school, community, and private settings, as well as over a decade’s experience in a support & advisory role in a Higher Education setting, including as a Research Associate at St. George’s, University of London, and Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine in Singapore. Harriet’s work centres around offering practical strategies to support her patient’s mental and physical health through evidence-based techniques.
Over the past 10 years, Harriet has trained with some of the most experienced and highly-regarded yoga teachers in Australia as a Yoga Practitioner. Harriet uses evidence-based techniques to suit the individual needs of each patient, drawing on her background in compassionate, trauma-informed, and person-centred therapy, as well as in mindfulness, stress, and cognition research.
- University of Sydney, Australia [Bachelor of Arts, Psychology: Political Economy], 2009
- University of Western Sydney, Australia [Postgraduate Diploma, Psychology], 2010
- University of Surrey, U.K., [Master of Science (MSc), Health Psychology], 2015