Dr. Suzie Bekir GP, MBBS Hons1 FRACGP
Clinical Supervisor | GP
- http://e17arttrail.co.uk/srx.php Expertise: General Med - Sexual Health
- http://vintagegoodness.com/new-goodness-on-etsy-vintage-national-dairy-council-school-posters/ Education: UNSW, University of New South Wales MBBS Hons1 FRACGP
Dr Bekir is a healthcare pioneer and an experienced General Practitioner treating sexual health treatment amongst a collective of specialty interests including allergy, mental health, nutritional treatment, and family treatment.
After graduating from the University of New South Wales with Class 1 Honors, she has developed several highly successful patient-centric models of healthcare that have revolutionised care in Australia and abroad. She has had experience delivering world-class medical services in the high-tech clinic of Sydney’s eastern suburbs.
She spends her time consulting with patients of Vityl Medical and clinically supervises GP Special Skills programs medically educating and up-skilling GP’s in Sexual Health, Allergy, ENT, Skin, Laser, and Nutritional Med. As a medical entrepreneur, her collective model for health care is a physician-built model seamlessly incorporating nurses, doctor, allied health, and specialists within a patient-centred framework.
Her approach is 100% patient-centric. Everything part of the treatment process is intended to achieve the patient’s health goals in the most convenient manner. Patients describe her consultations as extremely relatable and honest.
Amongst this Dr Bekir also enjoys medical journalism including video journalism, Qi Gong & healing practices.
Medical School and Residency
- UNSW (University of New South Wales) Medical School with class 1 honours: 2004
- RACGP college training and fellowship: 2009
- ACNEM Primary Foundations 2015