Dr. Narendra Kumar, MD, ECES
http://frescohealth.com/oatmeal-raisin-cookies/embed/ Expert Medical Advisory Team - Cardiac Electrophysiology
- First in the world to pass level 1 & 2 in the European Board Certification in Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Highly acclaimed cardiologist with a PhD in cardiology and memberships with the UK, European and American cardiology societies.
- Winner of the NRI of the year award for the UK and Europe region for Academics
- Board Certified Cardiac electrophysiologist (ECES)
Dr Narendra Kumar is European Board Certified Cardiac electrophysiologist (ECES) with his doctorate thesis in cardiology on Atrial fibrillation ablation from Maastricht University Medical Centre, Netherlands (ranked among top 50 clinical university of world).
He is also a program chair for an International cardiology program. His primary interest lies in atrial fibrillation, arrhythmia management, Heart failure and cardiovascular economics.
He has extensive experience with >2500 ablation procedures and devices implantation (CRT, AICD, Wireless & His bundle pacemaker and Complex pacemakers) with >60 publications (and >350 citations) in reputed journals including JACC and Heart rhythm journal. He has >12 years of experience in Cardiology. He was trained earlier at some of the best hospitals across USA, UK, Germany and Netherlands.
When Dr Narendra Kumar was 8 years old his father had to undergo bypass surgery. As he grew up he realised many of his loved friends and family members suffered from cardiac problems many of which were preventable and treatable. This was a huge motivation for Dr Narendra Kumar to study cardiovascular disease and its effect on the quality of life. His focus is on sharing his knowledge to improve the medical landscape and create better outcomes for people across the world.
- He was awarded “NRI of the year award” 2018 for academics by Times group.
- He also received American Heart rhythm Society scholarship 2018 for advance heart arrhythmia training at St Luke’s medical center, USA.
- He received American College of Cardiology 2019 travel award.
- Royal College of Physicians, Edinburg UK (FRCP)
- European Society of Cardiology (FESC)
- American College of Cardiology (FACC)
His 2 papers including “ATSCA study” has been referenced in 2017 expert consensus on atrial fibrillation ablation guidelines. He has also worked as a reviewer for journals such as The Lancet and global consultant for various studies as Discovery, painfree-sst and improve SCA.
He graduated in Health economics and cardiovascular management from London School of economics.
He is “International Education Tutor” and also a member of the European Society of Cardiology task force groups.
He is also responsible for approval of “World’s first catheter for epicardial ventricular tachycardia ablation” from TGA for Abbott (USA).
He is currently working at Manchester University Hospital. He is a visiting faculty and “teacher of teachers” at various global academics cardiology hospitals globally.